The days for swimming, sailing, fishing, horserides, drama, dance, campfires, archery, beach parties, and all the summer fun are just around the corner.
The Anokijig staff is busy making plans and preparations for this to be the best summer ever. All of our great returning programs are getting ready as well as new specialty skills like Yoga, Theatre in the Woods, and Irish Dance, plus a great new day trip to the EAA Air museum. This is going to be one of the most exciting summers ever!
Now that the days are longer, temperatures warmer, and summer sports activity schedules are out; our office has registrations pouring in. Since we never want to see a camper miss out on a chance to return to Anokijig, we thought we’d drop you a line just to be sure that if you haven’t already signed up for your 2011 session; now is the time.
If you are looking to come a particular week, with certain friends, for your favorite “special theme day”, or on one of our great trips, please sign up now. It would be a shame if you missed your favorites because they filled before you were able to register. Don’t miss your chance to get in on the fun.
We’ve made it incredibly easy to get yourself a spot. If you still need to reserve your date; choose your method:
- Just hop on the website at http://www.anokijig.com/forms.html and sign up on our online registration page.
- Download a printable form for US Mail, scan and email, or fax from http://www.anokijig.com/forms.html.
- Or call our office direct at 1-800-741-6931 (920-893-0782) and we’ll gladly have a real live person ready to help you.
It’s time for another summer of Outrageous Fun, New Friends, Old Friends, and Incredible Experiences.
Unfortunately if you wait too long you may find your chosen week, trip, or program full; so please don’t delay!
We also know that in today’s economy decisions may be a little tougher to make. Remember that at Anokijig we do have some programs that might help.
- All campers can participate in candy sales (50% of every bar sold goes directly to the campers’ account).
- Our unique internet fundraising sales (magazines, gifts, candies, with 40% of every item sold going directly to the campers’ account).
- For campers 14 years old or older the Stamper program is priced significantly lower in exchange for the campers’ service in the dining/dish room area for one meal per day.
- Partial or Full camperships based on financial need are available.
For information on any of these programs please feel to contact our office at 1-800-741-6931 (920-893-0782) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on all of our programs and happenings see www.anokijig.com.
If you are one of the many that have already secured your session; WELCOME BACK! We can’t wait to see you! Also remember if you recruit a new friend to come to camp you get a discount, recruit 5 new friends and your week is FREE. Or maybe that lets you come for another week of camp and more Outrageous Fun!
Anokijig 2011 is going to be great. Let us be your summer stimulus package. Sign-up now!
See you this summer!
"Anokijig Changes Lives"