Thursday, August 5, 2010
Greetings from Anokijig!
We’re deep into summer camp 2010 and everyone is having a great time with the first days of session 8. The weather is warm the lake is perfect, and yesterday was Western Day. We’ve already competed 7 wonderful weeks with thousands of campers getting the chance to experience the wonder that is Anokijig. With one more session yet to begin this upcoming Sunday, we wanted to let you know that if you know of a camper or are a camper that would still like to have a great experience at camp; session 9 has just a few openings left. This is your last chance to get in on the fun for 2010.
We’ve made it incredibly easy to get a spot for next week; choose your method:
· Easy online registration at https://www.anokijig.com/registration.aspx
· Download a printable form for fax at http://www.anokijig.com/2010%20Registration%20Form.pdf
· Or call our office direct at 1-800-741-6931 (920-893-0782) and we’ll gladly have a real live person ready to help you.
· All of the camp forms that you’ll need are available for download at http://www.anokijig.com/forms.htm
· All late fees are waived and as always we’ll do everything we can to make sure your registration process is as easy as possible.
For details on all of our programs offerings and happenings see www.anokijig.com
So pass the word, during Session 9 Anokijig has in store:
· Pirate day
· 50 horses to ride
· Tons of Sailboats and Windsurfs to sail
· Ukulele band
· Trail crafts
· Land games
· Field riots
· Pellet gun
· Talent show
· Day trips to Noahs Ark waterpark, paintball, rock climbing, and Fondy Sports Park.
· Beach Party
· The last camp dance of 2010!
· and much much more.
If you are one of the many that have already secured your place in session 9, we can’t wait to see you! Also remember if you recruit a new friend to come to camp you get a discount, recruit 5 new friends and your week is FREE.
If you’re not signed up, don’t miss your chance for another week of Outrageous fun, New friends, Old friends, and Incredible experiences at Camp Anokijig!
See you soon!
"Anokijig Changes Lives"