Greetings from Anokijig
With the arrival of the first 70 degree day at beautiful Camp Anokijig our thoughts obviously turn to SUMMER CAMP. It sounds incredible to believe; but in only 90 days Session 1 of Summer Camp 2009 will begin. Time for another summer of Outrageous fun, New friends, Old friends, and Incredible experiences.
The staff is busy making plans and preparations for this to be the best summer ever. All of our great returning programs are getting ready and our New Lake Winnebago Day Fishing trips and Ukulele Band are going to be exciting additions.
Right now our email and mail box is being flooded with registrations of new and returning campers. Since we never want to see a camper miss out on a chance to return to Anokijig we thought we’d drop you a line just to be sure that if you haven’t already signed up for your 2009 session; now is the time. Unfortunately if you wait too long you may find your chosen week, trip, or program full; so please don’t delay!
We also know that in today’s economy decisions may be a little tougher to make. Remember that at Anokijig we do have some programs that might help.
· All campers can participate in candy sales (50% of every bar sold goes directly to the campers’ account).
· Our new internet fundraising sales (magazines, gifts, candies, with 40% of every item sold going directly to the campers’ account).
· For campers 14 years old or older the Stamper program is priced significantly lower in exchange for the campers’ service in the dining/dish room area for one meal per day.
· Full and partial camperships based on financial need are available.
For information on any of these programs please feel to contact our office at 1-800-741-6931 (920-893-0782) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on all of our programs and happenings see http://www.anokijig.com/.
If you still need to reserve your date; choose your method:
· Easy online registration at https://www.anokijig.com/2009%20web%20registration%20form.htm
· Download a printable form for US Mail or fax at http://www.anokijig.com/2009registration%20form%20updated.pdf
· Or call our office direct at 1-800-741-6931 (920-893-0782) and we’ll gladly have a real live person ready to help you.
If you are one of the many that have already secured your session; WELCOME BACK! We can’t wait to see you! Also remember if you recruit a new friend to come to camp you get a discount, recruit 5 new friends and your week is FREE. Or maybe that lets you come to another week of camp for more Outrageous Fun!
Anokijig 2009 is going to be great. Let us be your summer stimulus package. Sign-up now!
See you this summer!
"Anokijig Changes Lives"